MARKET STREET PANTRY: DECEMBER
The holidays are an especially tough time for the poor and food-deprived. As highlighted previously, your holiday spirit can help them now and in the future for as long as you want it to.
Can we ask you to use just a little bit of that spirit toward the continuing operation of our Market Street Pantry? More volunteers are needed as soon as possible. You can choose your duties:
- Help clients shop for their food
- Alternatively, you can check clients in at the pantry with our laptop.
- Volunteers get to choose their work dates.
- Schedules are made up ahead of time following your input.
- You can volunteer just one day a month for 2½ hours or more frequently – whatever works best for you.
Joining our volunteer ranks will be a great Christmas present to your Community. What better present is there than providing food to our hungry sisters and brothers?
For further information, contact Dagny Gelormo: firstname.lastname@example.org